We all know a woman’s handbag holds her deepest, darkest secrets. Well, not darkest secrets but most certainly her must-have essentials (and some may be secrets!). We’ve compiled a list of the top 8 items every woman should carry in her purse.
- Lotion: It can be embarrassing to shake or hold someone’s hand when you have ashy, dry skin. Keep your hands silky and soft with Naot’s Dead Sea Treasures Hand Cream. From the lowest point on earth Dead Sea minerals and natural oils work continuously to soothe and soften chapped hands. If the hand cream feels amazing and you just can’t get enough, treat yourself to Naot’s Dead Sea Treasures Foot Cream!
- Tickets: What woman doesn’t have plans? If you’re in the mood to go out on the town with your girlfriends, you can’t go wrong with a fabulous dinner and a night out enjoying the latest show in your town’s theater.
- Lip Balm: Same hand rules apply to the lips. No one wants to kiss dry, chapped lips. It is imperative to always have a lip balm (or two) in your purse. You never know where and when you will run into Prince Charming!
- Gum: Sometimes we all need that squeaky clean feeling! If you don’t like chewing gum, mints work perfectly well, too. Either way, don’t let the whole world know you ate those delicious garlic frites for lunch.
- Poo-Pourri: This is an absolute essential for that moment you really, really have to go… but you don’t want anyone to know. It’s as simple as spritzing the toilet bowl with Poo-Pourri and then going about your usual business. The oils create a barrier trapping the odors under the surface. It’s as simple as that!
- Sewing Kit: You never know when a disaster may strike. Whether the button on your jeans pop off or you need a safety pin, this little kit will come in handy. We promise, you’ll thank us later!
- Cellphone: This one doesn’t even need an explanation.
- Business Card Holder: Networking is key, thus it is always important to carry your business cards, but look stylish while doing it. Keeping your business cards separate makes them easier to find and it looks a lot more professional when you can easily pull them out of your large tote.
Naot’s Dead Sea Treasures Hand Cream and Foot Cream are available for purchase at Simons’s Shoes.
One thought on “Naotic Handbag Essentials”
Thanks for your blog on the eight items a woman should carry in her purse. It always interesting to see the list of items. Thank you.